Go Faster Parts

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Go Faster Parts
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:51:25 -0500
To All ,
        The Team Thicko  R&D  department is now starting to open up a Big
O'ld Can Of Whoop Ass on all the high $$$$ SOB's.
I have aluminum Flywheels about to be done.
Sprite/ Midget 1275 or 948 for 3-4-weeks out  $ 302.00 + s/h
TR-6 are now ready for only    $ 318.00 +s/h
TR-3/4A  4-5-weeks out  for only  $ 318.00 + s/h
Spitfire 1300, 1500, MG B, MG A, some now ready
working on Lotus Europa Renault too
Also just about anything V-8's, to Neon too
E or Call me
    Also in the works The Best Comp axles for Sprite's/ midgets
    A limited slip diff for Sprite's/midgets all A-series diff's, and MG B
too
My Goal is to keep the price and the lap times low.
I will have Flywheels to see at blackhawk.
I want all TT members and such to get the first run at these.
To help all I am running this through my Jeep Dealership so I can take
plastic
M/C, Discover, Visa.
let me know if any interest
Please help by posting this to other list
Thanks
Jim (Elmo) D