Gingerman

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Gingerman
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 21:58:04 EDT
The Thickos were well represented at the VSCDA drivers school this last
weekend at Gingerman.  Donato and Speckman were instructors.  Roger (Lonely
Fuck) was my instructor and did a great job.  I think I might have scared the
sh__ out of him as my driving skills left the car in positions he called
"concerning" at times.  Some guy in an Alfa went past my Bugeye and lo and
behold I then chased a Team Thicko sticker for a while!
Four total Sprites, 2 with Thicko stickers.

I took the first step in abandoning and living down my Thicko nickname
"Grenade" as I ran the entire six sessions and race without a failure!  It
was great fun packing up a car that was still in tact.  On to Blackhawk in
June

Gary (no longer the Grenade) Kropf