Fw: Gay Guy at Doctors

To: "thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Gay Guy at Doctors
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:08:51 -0800
A gay guy goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run.  The doctor
comes back and says, "I am not going to beat around the bush.  You have
AIDS."
The man is devestated.  "Doc, what can I do?" The doctor says "I want you to
go home and eat 5 pounds of spicy sausage, a head of cabbage, 20 UN-peeled
carrots drenched in tabasco sauce, 10 jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts, a box of
grapenuts Cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."
The man asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"
"No, but it will teach you what your ass is for."