Re: Mr. Faux Paus

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Mr. Faux Paus
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:32:13 -0600

"Wm. Severin Thompson" wrote:

> Upon meeting my date at the Continental Motors Open House on Saturday, Rick
> said..."Hi...oh... were you the one that came with Flounder to the winter
> banquet?"

Nice!

> Please submit your suggestions for Rick's new nickname publicly to the
> Thicko list...

If initial are acceptable, how about NFC.  No, I don't mean the National
Football Conference, rather something to do with no clue.  Figure it out.

 "The Wide Load"

P.S. So Flounder, what were the young ladies questions or comments regarding
Rick's questions when the two of you were alone?  Inquiry minds want to know.