shirts

To: "thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: shirts
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:46:54 -0800
WST,
Thank You!
As The Wide Load said, The shirts are some of the finest items of motor
racing apparel the likes of which will never be seen again. AND the "little
extras" put the package so far over the top I probably won't be able to come
down for a season.
All will be used wisely and held in reverence! It is meant to be smoked
isn't it? Flounder?
FWIW: team Thicko will be drag racing this weekend at the 41st March Meet at
Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield, Ca. We run the Nostalgia Races in the Hot Rod
class. We have a dial in of 12.9 sec with a 327 sbc 29 Ford altered chassis.
I hope we don't offend anyone.
Jon