Fw: Four

To: "thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Four
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:07:43 -0800
 Four!!!

A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning.  The first
of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly
toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.  Indeed, the ball hit one of
the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell
to the ground and proceeded to roll around in evident agony. The woman
rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She explained
that she was a physical therapist: "Please allow me to help. I'm a physical
therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd just allow me!" she
told him earnestly. "Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in
a few minutes,"he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position
still clasping his hands together at his crotch. But she persisted, and he
finally allowed her to help him.  She gently took his hands away and laid
them to the side, she loosened his pants, and she put her hands inside.
After a short massage she asked him, "How does that feel?" To which he
replied: "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell!"