Why does this make me think of The Flounder's Land Barge???

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Why does this make me think of The Flounder's Land Barge???
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 07:07:30 -0500
"I was in a car dealership a while ago when a large motor home was towed
 into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and
 the whole thing generally looked like an extra in "Twister." I asked the
 manager what had happened.  He told me that the driver had set the
 cruise control, then went in back to make a sandwich."