[no subject]

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
From: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:13:26 -0500
Money's short, Times are hard.  Here's your fucking Christmas card
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, everybody felt
shitty, even the mouse.
Mom at the whorehouse and Dad smoking grass, I'd just settled down for a
nice piece of ass. When out on the lawn I heard such a clatter, I sprung
from my piece to see what's the matter.  Then out on the lawn I saw a big
dick, I knew in a moment it must be Saint Nick.

He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell, I knew in a moment the
fucker had fell.  He filled all our stockings with pretzels and beer, and a
big rubber dick for my brother the queer.  He rose up the chimney with a
thunderous fart, the son of a bitch blew the chimney apart!  He swore and he
cursed as he rode out of sight-Piss on you All and Have a Hell of a Night!!!