thicko.com

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: thicko.com
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:04:36 -0600
To all Thickos

Hear ye, hear ye....

As of today or tomorrow, http://www.thicko.com will be moving to a new
server. The site will be hosted by my good friend, and English car owner
Jack Miller. The site for his business can be found at
http://www.miller-burns.com/ . Please seek Jack out for all your company's
web site hosting, will ya? Jack can be reached at jgm@miller-group.net.

This move should be transparent to those visiting the site, but in fact,
should allow me to finally get to updating the site.

In advance of the update, I ask all of you that have pictures (and I mean
all of you...no matter what country, level of car preparation, sexual
orientation, socio-economic level, etc.) send in pictures of your car, or of
Thickos racing or partying, or having sex with barn animals (that's reserved
for Irv the Perv).

We may... and I stress "may" be able to offer a "thicko.com" mail address
for those of you that understand the "presige" of such an address. Of
course, the e-mail address would reference your "official" nickname... so,
for instance, good old Roger Heil... RFHeil@aol.com would be able to receive
mail at lonelyfuck@thicko.com. Well... maybe that's not such a great
example... how about Tony Drews? He'd be biscuit@thicko.com. That has a nice
ring to it.

Anyway, start writing some stories, share some gossip, spread some lies...
it's going to be a long winter.

Flounder