Grattan

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grattan
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:35:49 -0700
To all TT members Going To Grattan.
The member list is as follows
Flounder-WST--------------------usual
Elmo-JRD---------------------------sweet corn
Fitz  --------------------------------- Beef Brisket
Danny N ( + 3  New Vee's)---Pork loin
Jack and Tony
Roger H
GB-------------------------------------sausage
Rick C
Jim F
Pete P
Irv K
Zeke
Wild Bill Dalton

If you are not on this list and you should be e-mail me ASAP
If I missed you don't get fired up, remind me if you Know of someone else
also
Now As the Minster of F and B, We will need to finish out the menu
1.  We still need more for the grill, This can be whatever you can bring or
have in the freezer,
2. Side dishes ,  I.E. homemade specials or whaterver , Cheese, Crackers,
3.  tableware. I.E. paper plates, forks, spoons, napkins ect. NOTE Still
some left from Blackhawk
4.  All kinds of beverage, Soda, beer ( brother Craig Bielat can't make it
so no PBR Please) wine, water, ect.
5. extra chairs, a table, Bug repellant ( Not BugEye)
6. Charcoal For the Grills.
7. Anything else you can think of.
Please sign up, as what you are bringing.
REMEMBER We Welcome All Family and Friends
We are Expecting a Large group I have a total to date of 35 people and I
know everyone will wish they could be with us so expect pledge's and
converts
We have a forcast of  Food, Fun, Great Racing and Great Weather
I want to THANK EVERYONE  for their support, help and donations of food and
beverages.
See You At the Track
Jim D