Demographics

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Demographics
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 22:48:06 -0400
I just got back from a couple of weeks in Michigan's Upper Peninsula (that's
even further north than Black Bart's Plover, WI) and see what you have been
doing to entertain yourselves. Must be that nobody has blown an engine
lately. Well here is my bio.

I grew up in Kansas and came to Michigan State for grad school and stayed. I
spent 35 years in Michigan State government, the last 23 as Director of
Human Resources for the Michigan Department of Education. A couple of years
ago when our beloved Governor decided he wanted to "right size" state
government he made an offer I couldn't refuse and have enjoyed retirement
and doing all of the things that are more fun than working.

I started vintage racing in '87 with my Beach FV. In the early 90's I added
a Bug Eye to the stable and raced it until last year, when I sold it to one
of the newer members of TT. I am back to the Vee and am trying to find
bodywork for a really strange Canada Class sports racer.

And Uncle Jack, you are still officially, Chief Old Fart....I am only 61.

Gerry Brazil