RE: BRIC

To: "Alexander Joe home" <tr3197@aol.com>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: RE: BRIC
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:19:57 -0500
Jack,

Elmo and Black Bart and I have talked about skipping the BRIC this year.
While I really like the spectacle atmosphere and the volume of cars... I'm
having trouble with the ridiculous amount they charge me for parking the
Team Thicko Land Barge. I think they're up to $200 for the weekend. That's
with no water hookup and no guarantee of electric. Add to that the least
amount of tracktime....

So I'm going to take a pass this year... and see if I miss it.

We're going to Mosport... anyone else going? Lots of tracktime and dirt
cheap.

WST