Good little-uns

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Good little-uns
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 10:06:33 +0100
I watched the racing at Brands Hatch yesterday afternoon.  One of the
grids mixed AHs with a class of the Porsche Championship.  What a giggle
watching the frogeyes all over the whale tails!!  Of course the top half
of the results sheet was AH and a Frogeye pipped a 3000 at the line.

Our Midget ran perfectly, the sun shone, the coolbag did its job on the
picnic and drinks. For those who don't know Brands you can drive over
the track, through the trees, and park on the 'South Bank' with a
panorama of the circuit.  A perfect afternoon.  Enough for me to forget
that the week before I had to scratch my own entry.

David