RE: the 1999 collection

To: "Ralph Towell" <rtowell@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: the 1999 collection
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:13:50 -0600
Ralph,

We've discovered that  4 dogs are necessary for the motorhome to exude that
delicate bouquet we've come to love so much. Hell, the collective dog breath
can put you on your ass with one wiff.

And speaking of Alfa's... I did have two large German Shepherds try and
"bump uglies" in the back seat of my '74 GTV...

Welcome.

WST
Flounder