FW: Special Invitation from JC Whitney

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: Special Invitation from JC Whitney
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:07:42 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From:   JCWhitney@markethome.com [mailto:JCWhitney@markethome.com]
Sent:   Thursday, February 04, 1999 9:47 PM
To:     wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject:        Special Invitation from JC Whitney

JC Whitney & Company would like to take this opportunity to thank you for
your business.
Beginning this month, we're unveiling an email newsletter tailored exactly
to the automotive topics you choose! We have partnered with MarketHome, the
leader in "polite" Internet email, to put **you** back in charge of your
Internet mailbox. Choose your favorite topics, get exclusive bargains, find
timely updates, easily unsubscribe and so on.
You'll get our best clearance items automatically! Like 20%-40% off on
speaker systems, CD Changers, Personal Alarms, and Cycle Detailing Kits. All
in a personalized email controlled by you.
Here's how to join:
1)      Go to:

http://www.clickaction.com/JCWhitney/a1340a81
2)      Check the boxes for the kind of info you want.

That's it! Our new service ensures that you will ONLY receive the
information you're interested in-NOT a bunch of junk email. There are many
different product categories-get as much or little info as you want.

-- -- --

We also invite you to view our current site at http://www.jcwhitney.com and
bookmark it so you can frequently come back to see how we're changing to
meet your needs throughout 1999. For immediate online ordering with any JC
Whitney catalog, use our convenient online order form at
http://www.jcwhitney.com/shoponline/.
To get a FREE copy of our latest catalog or send a friend a FREE
catalog, visit our catalog request page at
http://www.jcwhitney.com/freecatalogs/ or check out our specially
priced items on our Clearance page at
http://www.jcwhitney.com/products/clearance/clearance.htm

-- -- --

Since 1915, we have been dedicated to providing our customers with quality
automotive parts & accessories to fit their needs. In 1999, we continue to
offer our customers the very best selection of top brand name products by
phone, fax, mail and on the Internet. With over 55,000 products designed to
fit over 4.2 million applications, we're sure to be your time saving choice
for all of your online automotive parts, accessories and information needs.

If you have an idea of how we can do a better job online, please do
let us know Internetmgr@jcwhitneyco.com
Thank you again for being a valued JC Whitney customer.
Best regards,

JC Whitney & Company
PS. Click here to subscribe!

http://www.clickaction.com/JCWhitney/a1340a81