Re: Bendigo Swap

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, <Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Bendigo Swap
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 19:28:00 -0600
You know what? You guys really warm my heart... how cool ...Aussie Thicko
Village.

As far as serving grub, the meatballs usually only come out at Indianapolis
Raceway Park, as it's close to "Elmo Mancini's" (Jim Donato) home base. His
Italian heritage mandates an Italian restaurant in the family... and "an
offer you can't refuse"... so we let him feed us meatballs. Those puppies
have a nuclear half-life. It's a good thing that the IRP race is the last of
the year as you generally taste those meatballs for a good 6 months.

Any form of burnt cow, pig, or yardbird is politically correct at a Thicko
feast. One must allow for mass quantities of people. We've got a few chow
hounds that I've never met, never seen anywhere else... but they alway seem
to be standing in our dinner line...

Have fun... wear the colors proudly... and open up a "big ol' can of
whupass"...

Flounder