A new chauffeur for The Vulturemobile.

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A new chauffeur for The Vulturemobile.
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 10:42:11 -0500
Well The Vulturemobile now has a new driver. Has to be faster than the last
one. The new owner is Mark Cory of Fayetteville, AK. Mark already has quite
a collection of British oil piddlers including a street/show BE; a Cooper S
Mini and an MG B. The vintage racing bug bit him and he decided he didn't
want to risk his nice BE so we got together on my package.

I've encouraged him to take the VSCDA drivers school at Blackhawk so if he
shows up invite him into the Thicko Village, he will fit right in. Also, be
nice! The driver was slow, not the car.

GJB