Re: Bathurst Races

To: <Healeyguy@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bathurst Races
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:37:14 -0700
I'll post something later today.

Suffice to say *wonderful* racing. Dennis Welch won both races but he
was lucky to win the second race. TV coverage was spectacular. Dennis'
car was *fast*. He came from about 50 yards behind to be about 50 yards
ahead on the main straight after a slower entry onto the straight!

I finished both races without panel damage after the fiercest dicing I've
ever had, 1st and 3rd in class (and 2nd & 3rd spridget respectively, 13th
and 11th overall respectively). Had some wonderful dices.

More later.

Mike