It don't mean a thing...

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: It don't mean a thing...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:45:19 -0500
if it ain't got that swing...

In addition to the potential of live music wafting throughout Thicko VIllage
at IRP, I do believe we will requite some serious "tunage".

Please pack a few of your favorite CDs... we'll play a game invented by Jim
(AKA, Elmo Mancini... the Meatball Magnate from Logantucky) Donato. The
game's called "Slam or Jam". It works like this... we pop you favorite CD in
to the portable player, powered by either a rack mount Crown or McIntosh
amplifier, barking through some ElectroVoice Sentry V Studio monitors. We
pump up the Jam... If we like it... we Jam. If not, we Slam... and make fun
of your musical taste for a period not to exceed 300 seconds (5 minutes).

All styles welcome with the exception of Gerry Brazil's Guy Lombardo
collection. Jazz, Country, Rock & Roll, Gregorian Chaants, Charles Ives, (No
Gary... not Burl Ives)... hell... we'll even listen to "Short Shorts" by
Bill Dalton.

It's gonna be a party....

FLonder