Re: Has The Flounder been on the road again?

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>,
Subject: Re: Has The Flounder been on the road again?
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:45:13 -0500
Mike,

Perhaps some people are that stupid, but I'm sure my esteemed brother in
crime Mr. Brazil is suggesting I am.

Just because last year at this time I hit a small pole at the gas pumps in
the Team Thicko Land Barge, effectively tearing off the side door (and most
of the side), he feels I should be the subject of ridicule. I was just
happy, Louie, the race dog, didn't fall out of the hole where the door used
to be and get himself squished.

FYI, The TT Land Barge is as good as new... ($5,000 later)

WST
Flounder
Coming out of my depression as obnoxious as ever...