RE: Mosport

To: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Subject: RE: Mosport
From: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:29:34 -0400
>Roger,
>  Great news.  Here is a jpg with the proposed location of TT Village at
>Mosport.  So far, you, the Drews, Joe Alexander, Jim Donato, Einstein and
>me.

Hmm, you have to get there early go get that spot  I suppose that
redundency officer will be there early anyhow, and he knows sombody!

We also have a good gang of small bore that pits down in the lower paddock
near turn 2. (They paved it last year.)  Decisions, decisons.

We will be trying to get there before sundown thursday, if we can figure
ouw to pack things.

Roger

Roger Garnett  rwg1@cornell.edu
Alumni Affairs & Development Computing Services
55 Brown Rd. #252, Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 254-6193