Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs

To: "Gary Speckman" <speckman@coredcs.com>,
Subject: Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:07:09 -0000
To all Team Thicko's
I called my bro( only guy vintage racing a NSU TT 1000 ? )  Mr. Chrysler in
Detroit, He says the place to cross into Canada is Port Huron, there is a
drag strip in Ca that many of the stright liners from MI go to, so they are
familiar with race cars and old trailers like WST's. You only need your US
drivers lic
Also they may require you to make up a complete list, like an invoice or
manifest, of all the items you have, a complete inventory of all the junk
you take to the track.  I guess it would just depend on the customs
officers luck the night before. He says somtimes they check, somtimes they
don't . Any minors must have copy of birth cert. and if not with parent (
GB scoutmaster ) , must have some kind of documentation as to who they are
with and why. The biggest thing is they do not allow leaded fuel, so do not
have any race fuel in your cans when you cross. He is getting the 98 rules
for me so I will pass them on to all

98 The Year Team Thicko Goes International !!!
Lets go kick some Cannuck Butt
Team Thicko Sourthern Headquarters

Jim D  aka (Elmo M)