While we're joking around....

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net, team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: While we're joking around....
From: "Edwin Smith" <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 31 Mar 98 17:51:47 -0800
An extraterrestial alien couple and and human couple    were having cappucino
in Berkeley and were talking about their differences and commonalities.  The
topic of sex came up and they all discovered that they did in much the same
way.  The male of the human couple proposed that they exchanged partners to
experiment with inter-species coupling and all agreed that that would be a
great idea....

The human female and the other male paired off and went to her apartment.
They undressed and began foreplay and she was concerned as his unit was
short and very thin.  She commented on this and he said "No problem" and
proceeded to slap himself on the forehead.  With each blow, his member got
longer and longer.  Next, he grabbed an ear in each hand and began pulling
on his earlobes.  As he pulled, his pecker got thicker and thicker and they
commenced to get it on............

Later that day, the human couple got back together.  The male asked the
female how it went....."Pretty interesting..."  she said. "How was it for
you?"   "Well, it was ok", he replied, "but they sure have some strange
ideas about foreplay.  She kept on slapping my forehead and pulling my
ears!!!"

Ted Smith
Vintage racer, refuses to mate outside his species.....unless really
likkered up....