Re: Team Escargot press release

To: "S800Racer@aol.com" <S800Racer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Team Escargot press release
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:22:51 -0600
Doug,

Your Cheesehead background goes a long way in explaining some things...

Glad you're coming to RA... it's quite a spectacle at the Historics in July.
It's worth
coming back for the Fall Festival in September for less hype and fall colors.

Prior to the event we're going to get a master list of TT member attendees soe
we can
correctly set up Thicko Village for the great unwashed masses.

I suspect all of those 13,000 RPMs that squirrel cage motor of your will come
in handy on
the long uphill front straight at Road America... I usually can make tea before
the start
finish line...

WST