Here's another "accident"

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Here's another "accident"
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 22:14:02 -0600
Well, I guess I'm going to continue a theme here...  Stop me if you've
already heard this one - oops!  too late!

- Tony Drews

Our story is not complete without telling of a man who could not give a
convincing explanation about his broken arm. He kept
muttering something about trying to stick his arm through his car window
that he thought was down.....

That was the public version, in private, he confessed that it happened
when his wife brought some potted plants indoors after they
had been out on the patio all day. A friendly garter snake had hidden in
one of the pots, and later slithered out across the floor, and
the wife spotted it.

"I was in the bathtub when I heard her scream," he related. "I thought
she was being murdered, so I jumped out of the tub, and ran
to help her. I didn't even grab a towel. When I ran into the living
room, she yelled that a snake was under the couch. I got down on
all fours to look for it, and just then my dog came up from behind and
'cold-nosed' me. I guess I thought it was the snake, and I
fainted dead away."

"My wife thought I'd had a heart-attack and called for an ambulance. I
was still groggy when the medics arrived and lifted me onto a
stretcher. Just as they were carrying me out, the snake came out from
under the couch, and obviously frightened one of the
medics. He dropped his end of the stretcher.....and that is when I broke
my arm.

Submitted by . . .
Bcr @bright.net