Re: NO WAY!

To: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby), team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NO WAY!
From: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 05:51:00 -0600
I am proud to be able call my friend, Thom, a friend.
Well said.
Gary Speckman
PS....and this was the guy (Frank, the fuck..ahhhh... I mean duck)who was
crying about the TT banter on the vintage race list.  Talk about "gimics"
and crowd drawers..Team Thicko is number one in that area and Old Frank, the
marketing genius that he is, asked us to shut up.
Christ...what next.