Re: Merry Christmas

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 08:03:18 -0600
WST,

Yes, Bob is listening!  I know nothing about steering wheel
removal at 90 MPH.  I thought that the blame for that was being
placed on a child playing in Daddy's car?

But what did Mike say, he had completed the necessary 10 laps required
to quailfy before his front end came apart.  Now how many times do
the TT cars finish 10 laps in qualifying.

RCB