Re: I made it here

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: I made it here
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 22:21:41 -0500
Hey Bill!

What can I say?  I didn't think I ate that many but I lost count after
four! - They were good!  When are we going to have steak again?.....Ever
wonder why I show up at the track just about at meal time?.......I'm not
really interested in the racing - just the free food in the TT pits!

Speaking of the meatball episode.....So where's the photo of the
strategically placed Team Thicko tattoo I observed being shot at IRP while
I chowed down?  You know what photo I'm talking about!  This should be a
good topic!

Hey, we have a new female Sprite owner on the Spridget list who is a tattoo
artist!  I'm sure we could arrange a permanent TT tattoo on your body part
of choice....(your body, of course - not hers).  Just tell us where, when,
and on what!

I should quit while I still have access to the chow - right Bill?

Les Myer
PDLJMPR