Re: Hey All

To: Jim Hill <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Hey All
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 15:41:14 -0600
Jim,

Plover, WI., where a family reunion is a great place to find a date.

The Speckman family tree only has one branch. Call information in
Plover, and there's 2 Gary Speckmans in that town. Tell me how that
works?

Plover is a place where a family of 4 can share 6 teeth.

The most requested Christmas gift? New tires for the "house".

Please feel free to continue you Plover bashing... then we can move on
to Cheesehead issues...

WST
FIP
(F**king Illinois People)