Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite, where is it now?

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite, where is it now?
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 23:55:09 -0700

--0000000000008d7b0f0614c71fa9

I was there.
Mike MacLean

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 3:41=E2=80=AFAM Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <
spridgets@autox.team.net> wrote:

> [...]
(in
>> the house!) Greg Higgins (had to return to Canada, eh? j/k), and Michael
>> Rowe (who had his back do a number on him), Ron Soave(looking for ticket=
>> to another Springsteen concert ;-)  ).
>> If there were others, let me know.  Mark Haynes were you at this
>> session?   What a fabulous group of selfless people who descended on
>> Diane's house.  Thanks, "Mom".
>>
>> Nory, I never had the pleasure of meeting you but there were stories....=
.
>> ;-)  Still have my shirt as well.
>>
>> Usually I wait until April 11th for my tribute.  I will let the above
>> stand in.  Thanks Frank and all of you!  Let us not forget Paul Asgeirss=
on!

>> Kindest regards and be well,
>>
>> Dave W
>>
>> '59 :{)
>> '59 MGA 1500
>> Waukesha WI
>>
>> "Pay It Forward"
>>

>> On 3/24/2024 2:28 PM, Larry Macy via Spridgets wrote:
>>
>> Nice pic, you can tell I took it. One from the outstanding composition,
>> and two, I am not in it. LOL
>>
>> Larry
>> --
>>
>> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>>
>> Use two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace
>>
>> Sent from my Magical iPad
>>
>> On Mar 24, 2024, at 10:50=E2=80=AFAM, Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets
>> <spridgets@autox.team.net> <spridgets@autox.team.net> wrote:
>>
>> =EF=BB=BF
>> Ron,
>> That's beautiful. I'm so grateful to have been a part of just a few days
>> of the project as I was so busy with other things at the time. I have ye=
>> to meet a more generous, uplifting person than Frank Clarici. For me at =
the
>> time I felt beat and badgered from the passing of loved ones to the poin=
>> where I lost all confidence I once had in the tool/machine world. Frank =
was
>> able to bring us all together and promote confidence, skill and the fait=
>> to believe in ourselves. I think "we" even as "electronic friends" can
>> agree with that.
>> Safety Fast,
>> Linda
>> 62 California Sprite "Pinky"
>> Frank helping me with "Pinky" 2006:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D2CSBIvnw5qk
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 10:00=E2=80=AFAM Ron Corry <ron.corry.iol@gmail.=
com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Linda,
>>>
>>> You are doing a great job in keeping the memory of Frank fresh in our
>>> minds.
>>>
>>> Back in the era of the Holy Sprite, Frank was very kind in sending me
>>> one of the T-shirts that I seem to recall his father made. Photo attach=
ed.

>>> Sadly, it did not come through a machine wash so good, but I will alway=

Macy &

>> --
>> "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut
>> ------------------------
>>
>> spridgets@autox.team.net
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
>> http://autox.team.net/archive
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com
>>

>> ------------------------
>> spridgets@autox.team.net
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/=
archive

erpel@gmail.com

>> ------------------------
>>
>> spridgets@autox.team.net
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
>> http://autox.team.net/archive
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com
>>

> --
> "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut
> ------------------------
>
> spridgets@autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/springer.mike51@gmail.com

--0000000000008d7b0f0614c71fa9

r><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, =
Mar 28, 2024 at 3:41=E2=80=AFAM Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote=
:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.=
8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"lt=
r">Wow beautiful photo, and bitter sweet.<div>It&#39;s always nice to see o=
r hear of our dear OSHIT friends even if only digital. I think had Paul Asg=
eirsson stayed with us I would have gotten a Morris Minor Traveler as they =
are so utilitarian. So sad Jim Johnson had passed I think last year. Did Ji=
m ever get his Spridget finished? As I recall=C2=A0he was never the same af=
 11th we should post as many photos and memories of our dear OSHIT friends.=
l_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 2:41=
=E2=80=AFPM David Woerpel via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br><=
/div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;bo=
rder-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

 =20
   =20
 =20
    Well Larry...lest I miss out on this thread, to wit, I should point
    out that there was Part II, &quot;The Resurrection&quot; (it being East=
er and
    all).=C2=A0 Attached is the assembled group still present at the
    &quot;handing-over&quot; to Fr. Jack.=C2=A0 Hopefully none of you are p=
resently in
    Witness Protection and are doing tolerably well 15+ yrs. later.<br>
    Left to right:Larry Macy, Linda Grunthaner, Jim Johnson(now with
    Frank fixing whatever needs fixing above), David Booker, Kevin
    Valentine, Phil Nase, Ryan Kubanoff, Charley Braum, me, Fr. Jack(now
    looking after Frank and Jim), Frank Clarici IV, Frank Clarici III.=C2=
=A0
    Not pictured: Frankie V (in the house!) Greg Higgins (had to return
    to Canada, eh? j/k), and Michael Rowe (who had his back do a number
    on him), Ron Soave(looking for tickets to another Springsteen
    concert ;-)=C2=A0 ).<br>
    If there were others, let me know.=C2=A0 Mark Haynes were you at this
    session?=C2=A0=C2=A0 What a fabulous group of selfless people who desce=
nded on
    Diane&#39;s house.=C2=A0 Thanks, &quot;Mom&quot;.=C2=A0 <br>
    Nory, I never had the pleasure of meeting you but there were
    stories..... ;-)=C2=A0 Still have my shirt as well.<br>
    Usually I wait until April 11th for my tribute.=C2=A0 I will let the
    above stand in.=C2=A0 Thanks Frank and all of you!=C2=A0 Let us not for=
get
    Paul Asgeirsson!<br>
    Kindest regards and be well,<br>
    Dave W<br>
    &#39;59 :{)<br>
    &#39;59 MGA 1500<br>
    Waukesha WI<br>
    &quot;Pay It Forward&quot;<br>
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
     =20
      Nice pic, you can tell I took it. One from the outstanding
      composition, and two, I am not in it. LOL
eakAtBeginningOfSignature">
              two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace</span></div>
          Sent from my Magical iPad</div>
inda
            Grunthaner via Spridgets <a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team=
.net" target=3D"_blank">&lt;spridgets@autox.team.net&gt;</a>
            wrote:<br>
een a part
                of just a few days of the project as I was so busy with
                other things at the time. I have yet to meet a more
                generous, uplifting person than Frank Clarici. For me at
                the time I felt beat and badgered from the passing of
                loved ones to the point where I lost all confidence I
                once had in the tool/machine world. Frank was able to
                bring us all together and promote=C2=A0confidence, skill an=
                the faith to believe in ourselves. I think &quot;we&quot; e=
ven as
                &quot;electronic friends&quot; can agree with that.</div>
" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D2CSBIvnw5qk</a><br>
                10:00=E2=80=AFAM Ron Corry &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:ron.corry.=
iol@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">ron.corry.iol@gmail.com</a>&gt;
                wrote:<br>
 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                    the memory of Frank fresh in our minds.</div>
                    Frank was very kind in sending me one of the
                    T-shirts that I seem to recall his father made.
                    Photo attached.</div>
                    machine wash so good, but I will always treasure it.</d=
iv>
                    12:11 Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets, &lt;<a href=3D"ma=
ilto:spridgets@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net</=
a>&gt;
                    wrote:<br>
 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                      Michael Rowe, and the Holy Sprite.=C2=A0
                        hope all our Spridigiteers are safe and well.
                        I&#39;ll be driving my Spridget when we get some
                        warmer weather here on the New Jersey coast.=C2=A0<=
/div>
                        to the sport=C2=A0=F0=9F=98=83</div>
                        2024 at 7:01=E2=80=AFPM Larry Macy &lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:larry@integratednaturalhealth.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blan=
k">larry@integratednaturalhealth.com</a>&gt;
                        wrote:<br>
 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                          as I recall, Mike and the Holy Sprite are in
                          Hawaii. Haven=E2=80=99t heard from Mike in a few
                          years, so that could have changed.=C2=A0
95214282300281m_2531014975304781963m_6445309150923185927m_57215815687874701=
02lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage">
inda
                                  Grunthaner via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:spridgets@autox.team.net" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">spridg=
ets@autox.team.net</a>&gt;
                                  wrote:</div>
                                    Ron and so sorry for the long delay
                                    in my reply. I&#39;m glad to hear
                                    Michael Rowe is retired in Hawaii as
                                    I recall that was his desire. Now
                                    for clarification did Michael Rowe
                                    sell the Holy Sprite=C2=A0via BaT to=C2=
=A0<span>Colin
                                      and Cana Comer and they restored
                                      it to leaf green? Where is it now?</s=
pan>=C2=A0
                                      company tracking public comments
                                      on my school email titled
                                      &quot;[Spridgets] The BaT Pastor&#39;=
                                      Bugeye - update from [Linda
                                      Grunthaner]&quot; and asking if it wa=
                                      posted by me. The link to the post
                                      is=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.team.ne=
t/html/spridgets/2011-03/msg01405.html" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank=
">http://www.team.net/html/spridgets/2011-03/msg01405.html</a>.
                                      I was not sure if I should reply.=C2=
=A0<br>
iv>
uot;</div>
                                      Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 5:51=E2=80=AFPM =
Ron
                                      Soave &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:soavero@y=
ahoo.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">soavero@yahoo.com</a>&gt;
                                      wrote:<br>
=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding=
-left:1ex">
                                        Hawaii last I heard.=C2=A0<br>
                                            22, 2023, at 2:10 PM,
                                            nory1--- via Spridgets &lt;<a h=