Re: [Spridgets] Quarter light weights

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Quarter light weights
From: W David Doiron via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:20:21 -0700 (MST)
Dear Daniel,
I have 1 (one) set that is chrome-plated steel, but
unfortunately I am unable to weigh them as they are
still fitted to a late '66.
I do know they are original as I got the car nearly new
from the original owner in '69.

I have 4 other sets that are non-magnetic, but I cannot
really tell plated brass from stainless. They range from
early '64 to late '67.

They are loose and can be weighed if I knew what I was
weighing.

I CAN tell you that my aluminum doors are lighter than the
steel ones.

W David Doiron

PS: The 1425 crank arrived and it is gorgeous, polished and
counter-weighted!

spridgets@autox.team.net