Re: [Spridgets] Windscreen Seal

To: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Windscreen Seal
From: GUY DAY via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 00:29:00 +0100 (BST)

------=_Part_128984_1252956926.1694474940216

Never heard of such a thing before and never seen it on any Bugeye
(perhaps I'm blind!).  I can imagine it being done if the panel under
the windscreen is severly distorted but, a temporary fix for leaking
under the screen is more probably a strip of black electrical insulation
tape.  It was when the bonnet (hood) flew open and wrapped itself round
the widscreen and roof on mine.  That 'temporary' repair lasted a good 5
years!

Guy R Day

------ Original Message ------From: "Michael MacLean via Spridgets"
<spridgets@autox.team.net>