[Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel Pipe

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel Pipe
From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 12:01:50 -0500
Hi all,

Does anyone have an original metal fuel pipe that runs from the
mechanical fuel pump to the twin H1s they would part with? I'm keeping
the car original as I can.  The fitting on my present pipe is rounded
off and I've had to resort to Vise-Grips to undo the nut.  I don't
believe there is enough pipe to cut and install a new compression
fitting.   I'm swapping out a fuel pump that does not have a priming
lever for a rebuilt pump with the lever.  Makes it so much nicer to
start the car after it's been sitting for awhile. Blowing in the filler
neck is a bit weird.
Thanks for any help,

Dave W
'59 :{)