[Spridgets] Rib case baulk rings

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Rib case baulk rings
From: brian via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 14:40:36 -0700

--000000000000eeab7e05fd2c67c8

Does anyone have a suggestion for good baulk rings for a ribcase? 2 out of
three I got from Moss work just fine, one does not. I'm also considering
replacing the front cover with one with an oil seal. Does anyone have
experience with that?

Thanks,
Brian

--000000000000eeab7e05fd2c67c8

ibcase? 2 out of three I got from Moss work just fine, one does not. I&#39;=

--===============8821310206794833226==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============8821310206794833226==--