[Spridgets] Name that part (real LBC content).

To: Weslake1330 <weslake1330@gmail.com>, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Name that part (real LBC content).
From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:53:37 -0600

--0000000000004aaf3805ea630d2e

That looks like a DCOE Blank off plate to me.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

Hi List,

Well the part doesn't have a real name because I made it from 6 mm (its
probably old enough to be 1/4") aluminium plate the previous owner of my
house left behind in the garage about 20 years ago.  If I could have bought
one I would have.

Lacking both a pillar drill and a Rolls-Royce (aviation?) apprenticeship
where you get to file metal blocks for several years, it's almost the best
I could manage.  The Bosch jigsaw wasn't keen (it never is) on cutting
aluminium plate this thick but managed some of it.

I'm not particularly tempted to make another one because it's not something
I'm likely to use very often and it will get the job done despite being
slightly lower than the standard I'd hoped for.  So, what is it?

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000004aaf3805ea630d2e

all"><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D=

Hi List,<br>
Well the part doesn&#39;t have a real name because I made it from 6 mm (its=
probably old enough to be 1/4&quot;) aluminium plate the previous owner of =
my<br>
house left behind in the garage about 20 years ago.=C2=A0 If I could have b=
ought<br>
one I would have.<br>
Lacking both a pillar drill and a Rolls-Royce (aviation?) apprenticeship<br=

where you get to file metal blocks for several years, it&#39;s almost the b=
est<br>
I could manage.=C2=A0 The Bosch jigsaw wasn&#39;t keen (it never is) on cut=
ting<br>
aluminium plate this thick but managed some of it.<br>
I&#39;m not particularly tempted to make another one because it&#39;s not s=
omething<br>
I&#39;m likely to use very often and it will get the job done despite being=
slightly lower than the standard I&#39;d hoped for.=C2=A0 So, what is it?<b=
r>
Regards<br>
Daniel

--0000000000004aaf3805ea630d2e--