Re: [Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Spring Weatherly Hillclimb

To: EasternOshitGroup@groups.io, "crusaderchuck55@aol.com via groups.io" <crusaderchuck55=aol.com@groups.io>, Spridgets Net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Spring Weatherly Hillclimb
From: Ryan Kubanoff via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:35:04 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_461314_1333446060.1623688504863

GREAT NEWS AND GREAT JOB!!

>     On 06/14/2021 11:50 AM crusaderchuck55@aol.com via groups.io
> <crusaderchuck55=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
>

>     We brought both the 1960 Saab 93F and Frank's race car to the event.
>     This was the very first event in the newly issued log book for the
> Midget.   The Midget ran flawlessly.  Although the 4.22 rear is too high of a
> ratio for hillclimbs!   I found myself crossing the finish line around 90Mph
> on Sunday.   In a 1 mile course the tires barely got warm so adhesion was
> minimal.   I was sliding in corners but it was rather controllable.
>     The Midget brought home a first place in the Historic 4 class and Mary
> Anne driving the Saab brought home a first place in Vintage 1.
>     Nothing BROKE!  Nothing fell off!   And no agricultural experiences ( in
> hillclimbs that almost always involves trees or boulders which usually totals
> a car!) .   ALL GOOD!
>     Chuck
>

>     _._,_._,_

>     Groups.io Links:
>
>     You receive all messages sent to this group.
>
>     View/Reply Online (#7853)
> https://groups.io/g/EasternOshitGroup/message/7853 | Reply To Group
> mailto:EasternOshitGroup@groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BEasternOshitGroup%5D%20Spring%20Weatherly%20Hillclimb
>  | Reply To Sender
> mailto:crusaderchuck55@aol.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BEasternOshitGroup%5D%20Spring%20Weatherly%20Hillclimb
>  | Mute This Topic https://groups.io/mt/83533603/984645 | New Topic
> https://groups.io/g/EasternOshitGroup/post
> https://groups.io/g/EasternOshitGroup/leave/2267685/984645/1266659267/xyzzy
> [ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net]
>
>     _._,_._,_

------=_Part_461314_1333446060.1623688504863

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
#333333;">
JOB!!</span>
    On 06/14/2021 11:50 AM crusaderchuck55@aol.com via groups.io
&lt;crusaderchuck55=aol.com@groups.io&gt; wrote:
    &nbsp;
    &nbsp;
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">
     We brought both the 1960 Saab 93F and Frank's race car to the event.&nbsp;
&nbsp;
     This was the very first event in the newly issued log book for the
Midget.&nbsp; &nbsp;The Midget ran flawlessly.&nbsp; Although the 4.22 rear is
too high of a ratio for hillclimbs!&nbsp; &nbsp;I found myself crossing the
finish line around 90Mph on Sunday.&nbsp; &nbsp;In a 1 mile course the tires
barely got warm so adhesion was minimal.&nbsp; &nbsp;I was sliding in corners
but it was rather controllable.
     The Midget brought home a first place in the Historic 4 class and Mary
Anne driving the Saab brought home a first place in Vintage 1.
     Nothing BROKE!&nbsp; Nothing fell off!&nbsp; &nbsp;And no agricultural
experiences ( in hillclimbs that almost always involves trees or boulders which
usually totals a car!) .&nbsp; &nbsp;ALL GOOD!
     Chuck
     &nbsp;
     &nbsp;
    _._,_._,_
   <hr>Groups.io Links:
target="_blank" rel="noopener">View/Reply Online (#7853)</a> | <a
href="mailto:EasternOshitGroup@groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BEasternOshitGroup%5D%20Spring%20Weatherly%20Hillclimb";
 target="_blank" rel="noopener">Reply To Group</a> | <a
href="mailto:crusaderchuck55@aol.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BEasternOshitGroup%5D%20Spring%20Weatherly%20Hillclimb";
 target="_blank" rel="noopener">Reply To Sender</a> | <a
href="https://groups.io/mt/83533603/984645"; target="_blank" rel="noopener">Mute
This Topic</a> | <a href="https://groups.io/g/EasternOshitGroup/post";>New
Topic</a><br><a
href="https://groups.io/g/EasternOshitGroup/editsub/984645";>Your