Re: [Spridgets] no mail....

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] no mail....
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:07:22 -0600
Here..

and Rick tell me more please.  I do have the Tech II but it gives info not
diagnostics..  so it might give me the temperature of an O2 sensor but if I
don't know what it is supposed to be then I wouldn't know that it's not
correct..

Lester

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/oldsaabguy@comcast.net