Re: [Spridgets] No More Snow Chains

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No More Snow Chains
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:13:32 -0700
Crash,

If this is about the spider-spikes, then your comment is not quite
correct,,,,
They recommend a speed limit of 30 miles per hour *NOT* 30 miles of
distance...

They are accepted as chains in WA over Snoqualmie and other passes

A friend of mine has been using then for over 10 years now, and you
can get individual parts if needed...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid