Re: Engine and gearbox removal questions

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine and gearbox removal questions
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:59:54 -0800
You can not remove the front panel on a Midget/Sprite without removing the
fenders (wings).  It is welded to the grill surround, bolted to the wings
with two screws & nuts at the top, three bolts and nuts at the bottom,
bolted to the frame rail uprights, bolted to the inner splash shields, and
bolted to the frame rails.  WAY too much work.

David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg
http://www.myspace.com/fool4mg