Re: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky

To: MICHAEL CARPENTER <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:32:52 -0400
MICHAEL CARPENTER wrote:

> I am always amazed that people will park a $30,000 mini-van or something
> in a parking lot but not park a $7,000 or so Bugeye.

Better yet is towing a $7000 Bugeye with a $50k rig and an enclosed
trailer worth as much as the Sprite!
I park my Sprites where ever when ever and don't worry about them.
If someone is going to steel it, they can start it up in my garage, push
the electric door opener stuck on the radio console in the Sprite, and
back it out.
My fellings are there are thousands of modern generic cars like my Ford
Camry, if they stole it (I wish they would) it would be hard to find out
in the crowd. But a Teal colored Speedwell Sprite or a 59 Austin A40, or
a resale red bugeyed Midget would sort of stand out in a crowd if it
were stolen.
If it gets wrecked, I can fix it. I can't fix plastic cars.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ