Bulbs

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bulbs
From: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:21:41 -0400
Things are progressing well with the 61 Sprite.  Inspection time tomorrow,
and here in New York they do look at a bunch of different things, but when I
put her to bed tonight, everything seemed to be in order.

What bulbs do you use for dash lights, high beam and turn signal indicator
sockets?
Also, does the turn signal indicator have a glass covering or something on
it so that the bare  bulb is not blinking in your face?  If so, the Moss
catalog doesn't seem to show one, so if anyone has something I can buy,
please let me know.

As always, thanks for any advice you can give me.

Bob Campion
Vernon, NY