Re: Donald Trump Buys Abarth Muffler

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Donald Trump Buys Abarth Muffler
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
I had one of these mufflers on my BUgeye back when it had the 948 in it.
The decals were just that decals.  The water transfer type.  As soon as
that muffler got up to temp for the first time, they were burned off.  Ask
Rick Fisk, I gave it to him along the the 948 engine and smoothcase I gave
him.  I don't remember any decals left on the Abarth muffler when I handed
it to him.  It only had a couple thousand miles on it.  I don't know what
Buster is referring to.  Just my experience.  It IS a pretty muffler
though!  You would probably be better off hanging it on the wall of your
dream garage as art after you paid that much for it.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
P.S. I looked for th Buster's grab handle on my Harley, it's not there.
Not that it would look better with a little more chrome on it.  Never
enough chrome on a Harley.

b-evans@earthlink.net