Re: opinions on break-in

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: opinions on break-in
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:41:55 -0700
Just my two cents.  I have always preferred the break-in as outlined
by Cap'n  Bob.  The biggest thing I can say for it is in the 46 years
I have had the car I have yet to bore a cylinder or turn a crank.  Am
currently on the third rebuild, about every 50-60K miles.
For what it is worth.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)