RE: Suspension & Heater

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Suspension & Heater
From: Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:11:39 -0700
"No lube, nothing will stop the inner sleves from rusting, at least not for
long.
Heater box use closed cell foam 1/4" thick, black if you can find it.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite
'Freebie' '71 MG Midget
http://sprites2.homestead.com/";

I was thinking of slathering some anti-seize on the fulcrum bolts. Any reason
not to? The only thing that will stop them from rusting is to keep the car in a
climate controlled garage, but of course that's not what these cars are for.

I have some left over self-adhesive (on one side) foam strips for sealing
camper shells (between the bed and the shell) somewhere around the garage. I
don't thing it's quite a 1/4" though it still may work.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver, awaiting the new front suspension)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com