Newbie question...Bugeye Bash...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Newbie question...Bugeye Bash...
From: KatRegulus@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 15:05:59 EDT
Hi Group,

My name is John, and I live in Seattle, WA.  I would like to know if anyone
on this group could provide me with information concerning how to go about
locating someone who might be interested in obtaining a 1958 Bugeye Sprite,
which
I have owned since 1975.

Unfortunately, the vehicle received significant damage (mostly to the front
and rear end) after it was impacted by another car, while being stored inside a
garage.

A car drove right through the garage door, and pushed the poor little Bugeye
back a few feet, destroying the fiberglass bonnet, as well as crunching the
rear wall of the garage.  I do have an original (metal) spare bonnet.

I really do not expect that this car could/should be made roadworthy, since I
believe it is now only valuable for parts.

Anyway, please contact me at my email address: KatRegulus@aol.com for more
information.

I took several digital photographs immediately after the incident occurred,
and am willing to send them as a zip file, to anyone who might be interested in
investigating the condition of the vehicle, for potential sale.

Thanks in advance,
John B. Estill
12016 B. Hiram PL NE
Seattle, WA 98125