Re: Distributor Choices

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor Choices
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:49:51 -0500
Jay wrote:

'I thought this came down to the practical fact that usable 948's are getting
harder and harder to find. A friend that prepares a Sprite racer tells me
that 1275s aren't necessarily in abundance either'.

I tell you one thing I know is getting harder and harder to find - decent 948
cranks. Everyone is going to have buy billet cranks pretty soon for about
$1200, except - maybe they won't be allowed...???!!!!

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance