Re: A visit to AH Spares

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: A visit to AH Spares
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:44:18 -0500
David,

It's kinda like our system where if something scares us we enact a law
making it illegal. Then we can all breath much easier knowing that
there is a LAW in place! In the case of the Brits, they go one step
further and insert a peice of paper which reminds you that there IS
such a law. That REALLY scares the terrorists!!

Now, don't start asking about all the loose terrorists and other law
breakers around the world. Its just not nice to do that....    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City