Re: Tire size (Bugeye)

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Tire size (Bugeye)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:14:44 -0500 reply-type=original
Hi Larry,

I have a set of them on my Lotus Seven America.  I have them on 5 in.
magnesium minilites and they are excellent tires.  I have used the same size
Bridgestones on a Bugeye and had no problems, they were also on mag
minilites that were 5 in.

I will definitely buy them again.  A good wearing tire with excellent
traction.

Mike Carpenter