Re: NLBC-AZ and NM LBC-friendly?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: NLBC-AZ and NM LBC-friendly?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:50:34 -0600
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, RBHouston@aol.com, healeymonster@fastwave.biz, spridgets@autox.team.net
In Irving Texas, between Dallas and Forth Worth, if you are stopped with no
proof of insurance, your car is impounded on the spot. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
The other surrounding cities are taking up the practice soon, despite claims
from LULAC that it targets Hispanics. The rebuttal is, it targets uninsured
drivers.
Kinda like back in 1976, Richard Pryor released a hilarious two record (big
round black CDs, for the younger members) set called Bicentennial Nigger.
You could make records called that back then.
Anyway, he was talking about going to Court, "the halls of Justice". He
said, "I know why they call it that. I walked in, and all I saw, was JUST
US!!"
 Laws will work, provided there are people willing to enforce them.
 Brad