Re: MGA Elvis drove

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Elvis drove
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:30:38 -0800 reply-type=original
I had a 59 MGA in high school that I kept until I was out of college.  Loved
it.  I'd put in a 1800cc MGB motor I found in the bushes outside the local
wrecking yard's fence one morning.  Quick and fun to drive.  My friend
worked the electro-magnet boom crane at the wrecking yard.  Lucky huh?  I
ended up giving it to a family friend to cannibalize for his.

Asking $75K while others are going for 25-35K shows a lot of something.

Glen